- Give the Gift of Health! Gift Cards are available for purchase online on our homepage.
- Massage Williamsburg has a 12 Hour Cancellation Policy. If you need to change or Cancel your appointment, you must notify us at least 12 hours in advance to avoid a 50% cancellation fee. Clients who do not show up or inform us may be charged in full.
- We require a Credit Card to book all appointments. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, your card on file will be charged.
- As professional licensed therapists we are dedicated to providing a completely safe and enjoyable experience for our clients. Our work is strictly therapeutic and non-sexual. Any sexual comments or advances will result in immediate termination of the session.
New Clients: Please arrive a few minutes early to fill out a health intake form, and to discuss with your therapist what you’d like to focus on. If you are late to your session, we will do our best to accommodate you for the time you have left without penalizing the following client. Clients who are over 20 minutes late will be asked to reschedule their appointment, and will be charged a cancellation fee.
Pregnant Clients: Please specify that you are pregnant when booking, so we may schedule you with a Prenatal Certified Therapist. If you are scheduling an appointment for your partner or a friend who is expecting, you must notify us upon booking the reservation.
- Due to the nature of our business, Massage Williamsburg does not offer refunds for massage services or Gift Cards. Gift Cards and store credit are non-transferable and can not be shared.
- Discounted Packages are available for purchase. Packages may not be shared with another client, or combined with Gift Cards or other offers or discounts.
- We accept Cash, Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept 3rd Party Vouchers.
- Gratuities are appreciated by LMTs and are accepted in Cash Only.