10. Become Vegetarian. The number one cause of global warming is because of the meat industry. Save our planet, adopt a healthier lifestyle and help stand for a greater cause--become vegetarian today. Check out Jonathan Safran Froer's Eating Animals for more information.
9. Try a yoga class! Yoga isn't only great for your body, its also great for your mind and soul as well. It helps relieve stress too!
8. Cook more meals at home, rather than eating out. Start eating locally grown food and supporting your local farmer's market.
7. Meditate Daily. Take time to breathe and regain focus and calm, at least once a day.
5. Learn something new. Take the dance class you always wanted, learn a new language, become a pro at table tennis. Whatever you do, keep your mind and body active.
4. Pollute less. Use eco-friendly cleaning products that are biodegradable and energy saving and efficient. Try turning the lights off every chance you get, don't let water from the sink run, and recycle. Cut down on plastic bottles by using a reusable one.
3. Make real connections with people. Improve your relationships with your friends and loved ones by talking to them in person, and connecting in groups together (not just on facebook).
2. Volunteer. Give back to an organization or cause that is close to your heart. It feels good to do something for someone else. I love the
1. Stay positive! Look towards the brighter side of life. Keeping positive energy around you brightens your day and makes your life that much more happier.
Have a happy new year!